Thursday, May 17, 2012

Preparedness Update

It's been a while since I've posted anything here, and until about a month ago it had been a while since I'd done any significant prepping. Business got real slow last year which was not too big a big deal. I just didn't want to spend money I didn't have to. I got rid of my office and moved my business back to my home so that changes my prep thoughts a bit. I no longer have a second place locally that I can move to and frankly, my office was easier to secure and less likely to be looted than my home.

As I'm getting back into prepping, we're finally taking care of some issues including buying a generator and storing extra fuel, as well as revisiting how we stage and what we include in our bug out bags, get home bags, and everyday carry bags.

You'll likely see a few posts in the next few months and then who knows, it might be another 18 months before I feel like I have something to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment